Topic: Motion Sickness/Nauseas

Hello

After using the software for an hour or so i start to feel headaches/motionsickness. It happens every single time.

Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Motion Sickness/Nauseas

Hi,

i have no such problems and i work 2 to 5 hours nonstop, but not every day with this great program.

CVS?

Computer visions syndrome (CVS) is a condition that an estimated 90% of people who spend 3+ hours on computers daily are said to suffer from to some degree. It results from concentrating on a computer monitor for extended lengths of time without interruption, and symptoms are dry, irritated, and strained eyes, headaches, double vision, polyopia, difficulty refocusing the eyes, and, in extreme cases, nausea, dizziness, and a general not well, seasick like feeling. Though there have not been any concrete long term problems found to be resulting from CVS, its effects can be severely debilitating for habitual computer users in the short term.

https://www.vagabondjourney.com/what-is … o-stop-it/

-how big is your screen?
-fit's the diagram of qet on your screen or you have to scroll?
-elements list do you have to scroll?
or what do you think that causes this?

4 (edited by Re-searcher 2020-11-03 15:50:44)

Hello mAK,

I have no such problems.
I recommend that you go to a doctor and get a blood test.

I am an industrial developer technician and born in 1960

mAk wrote:

Hello

After using the software for an hour or so i start to feel headaches/motionsickness. It happens every single time.

Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Imo that's a sign that you are spending too much time before the screen.
I would like to advice you to do some self-examination and find a balance between computer-time and
social time/spending time outside the house etc.

6 (edited by lowVoltage 2020-12-22 00:45:38)

I have extremely poor vision with multiple eyesight problems.

Fortunately I have not experienced what you describe.
It is my hope for you that you will find a solution.

I am using a small but hi-res display.
I am only just learning Qelectrotech but I am very happy and grateful to the Qelectrotech team for this tool!

Today I learned these things which help minimize the effort for my eyes.
I humbly offer them here to anyone who also must minimize the effort on the eyes while working:

To quickly and easily open/close the project organizer tree panel, in addition to using the mouse you may also press CNTR-s <ENTER> <ENTER>.

CNTRL-8 zooms the display out to the extents of the drawing elements, without regard to the title-block. This maximizes workspace on the display.

CNTRL-9 zooms the display to the outer extent of the title-block.

After working to learn Qelectrotech for several days, this bit of knowledge was helpful to me.
I hope that it may be for you also.

Salute to the Qelectrotech Team for this wonderful tool!