Topic: Portable versions of Terminal Block generator plugin
Hi, I checked that there are a lot of posts and problems about the installation of the plugin.
Now are available portable versions for Linux and Windows (if somebody uses Mac OS and could create also the Mac version will be perfect).
This portable versions don't require installation and works well with the portable versions of QET.
Copy the plugin portable file to the same folder that the AppImage version of Qelectrotech:
1. Download the desired QET portable version from https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/builds/AppImage/
2. Mark as executable (help here: https://discourse.appimage.org/t/how-to … -appimage/).
3. Download the plugin portable file from https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/buil … tor_linux/
4. Rename to "qet_tb_generator" if it has another file name.
5. Mark "qet_tb_generator" as executable too.
6. Copy to the same folder that the QET appimage is.
7. Launch the plugin from the "Project" menu of QET
If you have some problem launche the plugin from QET, add the directory where the AppImage is to the PATH. Example if the directory is "/home/<your_user_name>/bin", edit the "~/.bashrc" file adding:
Copy the plugin portable file to the same readytouse folder of QET
1. Download the desired QET portable version from https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/builds/nightly/
3. Download the plugin portable file from https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/buil … rator_win/
4. Rename to "qet_tb_generator.exe" if it has another file name.
5. Copy "qet_tb_generator.exe" inside the descompressed folder of QET (point 2)
6. Launch the plugin from the "Project" menu of QET
If you are not using the portable version of QET, copy the plugin portable file inside the folder where the executable QET file are. Remember mark as exexutable on Linux's.
(Thanks @scorpio810 for uploading files)