Topic: coil-contacts cross references [v0.7]

1. It is possible to apply changes in cross reference settings to existing project?
(settings/configure QElectroTech/new project/cross references)

2. How to simply copy-paste coil-contact set with references? When I select coil and contact already connected by cross reference and copy, paste then cross reverences are missing.

Simplest way it will be create one item who contain coil, power contact, contact and thumbnails for assembly with all cross references. One item who contains all elements of real item. For example complete set for LC1Dxx Schneider contractor? It is possible?

Re: coil-contacts cross references [v0.7]

1. Settings/configure QElectroTech is for your new projects, for the existing project go to project -> project properties.
2. Cross references (master/slave link position) is dynamic and can't be copied, only label, comment, informations, etc can be copied if checkbox "do not store the label of item in the copy paste" isn't checked in the settings configure QElectroTech .

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

AD2.
There is any possibility to change it? I don't get it why cross references are not stored (copied) during copy-paste or cut-paste.

In  past few years I was using Zuken E3 eCAD and maybe I'm accustomed to some solutions and maybe I simply don't know how to do it in QET.

For example: if I had machine with many identical motors (fuse+reversing contactors+2nd speed contactor) then I should manually connect all coil-contacts references? I expected to made one motor configuration and copy-paste rest of motors and change only names. BTW coil-contacts names should be connected too if cross reference is added.

Sounds like suggestion for new feature or there is other way to solve my "problem" ?

Coils and contacts master/slave cross references or report folio is dynamic calculs and not a static draw but generated on the fly, if you move contact slave, the master (coil) cross reference position change on the fly ! you can't copy and save this !

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

It's clear that cross references are dynamic not static. But why I can copy and paste it's still not clear "feature" for me.
What are you doing if you want to move contact or coil (already connected together) to another folio? Each time you must reassembly cross references?

I found that you made quite big project with many relays. Do you made each cross references for each relays manually?

I found that you made quite big project with many relays. Do you made each cross references for each relays manually?

Yes of course, is quickly and without error, since 0.6 version you can copy a entirely or a selection of a diagram in another project and paste this on your diagram, coils and contacts label names can stored or not in the paste, but you need to link again contacts to master coils for generate XREFs.

What are you doing if you want to move contact or coil (already connected together) to another folio? Each time you must reassembly cross references?

For now cut function for master/slave element isn't added in the program, you need to delete this contact on your folio and add new contact to another folio and link again to coil.

Thanks for fast answer!
Do you not think that cross references should be copy together with label names? It will be useful feature. That's my wish for new release.

I'm starting to use cross references as well.

My question: in the project properties, I can change the cross reference properties for new folios.
Is it possible to make the references visible on existing folios?
I have a project, created the cross references afterwards on existing folios, the cross references are created, but I don't see the reference texts. Any ideas to make this visible?

cross references changes on fly.