Topic: Datentransfer

Daten auf einem Speicherstick
Guten Tag,
ich habe eine qet Datei auf einem Speicherstick abgelegt, um diese auf einem anderen Rechner wieder zu öffen und weiter zu bearbeiten.
Die Datei ist nicht direkt vom Stick zu öffnen mit Version 7. Befindet sich die Datei auf dem Desktop, kann sie geöffnet werden. Die Datei enthält dann nicht die Benutzersammlung. Eine Bearbeitung auf dem zweiten Rechner ist dann nicht möglich.
Auf beiden Rechnern läuft UBUNTU 18.04.

Gibt es Versionsprobleme?
Wo finde ich innerhalb des Programmes auf den jeweiligen Rechnern den Versionshinweis?
Auf eine Antwort würde ich mich freuen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Orwo

Re: Datentransfer

Good day,
I have stored a qet file on a memory stick in order to open it again on another computer and continue to edit it.
The file cannot be opened directly from the stick with version 7. If the file is on the desktop, it can be opened. The file then does not contain the user collection. Editing on the second computer is then not possible.
UBUNTU 18.04 runs on both computers.

Are there any version problems?
Where can I find the release note on the respective computers within the program?
I would be happy to receive an answer.
Yours sincerely

Guten Tag,

I think you have a problem in your Ubuntu, off course you can open project file on  memory sticky without problem.
Where are you found this QET package, in ùy repository or Ubuntu official deb package?
The User collection is stored in your ~/.qet/elements/ folder, you need to copy this directory to your memory stick and choose In QET settings the right PAH for Custom collection and reload collection by right click on elements panel to have these elements for drag and drop in yours projects.

I hope that can help you?

Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello,
thank you for the message.
The QET package is from your repository.
I copy the user collection home/...../elements to the memory stick and then to the second computer with the same ubuntu.
Now i am able to work with the project file  at the second computer.
I have some problems with the ubuntu at the second computer,I cant open the projekt-file from the stick at the moment, ubuntu dosnt allow to read it.
To open the file at the first computer is no problem.
Vielen Dank
ORWO

Hello Orwo,

on the second computer, run qelectrotech in a shell or terminal and after try in the QET program to open your project located in your USB key, paste the message from the terminal here to understand what your problem is.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

5 (edited by orwo 2020-04-13 18:08:47)

Hallo,
es hat etwas länger gedauert, da ich Vieles ausprobiert habe, vor allem bei der Fehlersuche unter Ubuntu 18.08.. Ich habe jetzt ein voll funktionierendes QET auf beiden Rechnern.
Ich habe auf beiden Rechnern die neueste QET Version 8 installliert. Auf beiden Rechnern wird jetzt das Projekt.qet vom USB-Stick mit allen Möglichkeiten, diesen zu öffnen, ausgeführt.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
orwo