Topic: some newbie questions

Hello,
first, thank you very much for creating this software. I've been using the nightly builds on Debian to draw some simple arduino projects. Very nice work!
my questions:
- the software always starts with a new empty project. Is there any way to automatically open the last project ?
- I have set the 'Target Directory' in 'Export the Diagrams' to '/home/paul/box/arduino' and that works fine. Unfortunately it should be '/home/paul/box/arduino/qelectrotech/', but I cannot force the program to remember this new setting. Is there a way to change this default export directory after you set it once ?
- Is there an easy way to magnify an object ? For example if I want the Arduino schematic in different sizes on the same drawing ?
- Can you provide an IBAN for donations instead of Paypal ?
Vous pouvez repondre en Francais, je comprends.
paul

Re: some newbie questions

Hi and welcome Paulcobbaut ,

Thank for using my nightly debian packages.
For open last project go menu file recently opened, program  start to a new empty project by default, you could delete this.
You can set export by edit ~/.qet/qelectrotech.conf
Line: [export] change  to defaultpath=/home/paul/box/arduino/qelectrotech/
You can reduce or zoom all elements in a same diagram by change  diagram size, but for element in the same diagram you must have many version of element.
I think provide an IBAN on www is dangerous for me, yes if we created an association, the goal is just to purchase  new hardware, books, etc  to work. 
Apres je vais me renseigner sur les risques avec les iban, mais ça ne se fera que par email.
Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Salut Laurent,

~/.qet/qelectrotech.conf is (and was) set to the correct path. Any new project I start uses the correct default export path. But my existing project does not.

I tried grep in the arduino.qet (my only existing project) to find a default path in it, but can't find it.
I tried setting the path correct in the GUI, and exporting a png. The png arrives in the correct location, but the export path is immediately reset to the old location. The export exports to the correct location, but after clicking the export button the path is reset to the old location.

cheers,
paul
PS
PS My IBAN is BE49 7330 0282 6871, why would it be dangerous to post this online ? The only thing you can do is put money on it. Google has thousands that start with BE49...

Salut paul,

I think is a bug, change location path don't set the new location forcing by default in qelectrotech.conf.
I send you by forum email my IBAN nomicons/smile

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

did you write a linux book, wow google knows everything???
here is another guy from belgium ronnie de smedt
i am from holland s hertogenbosch

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

No, uhuhu i don't write this book, just want read.
Yes i know Ronny, he translate Qet in flemish (dutch-belgium) nomicons/smile