Topic: references

i have made an example for folio report
i do like the way you did (little old fashioned but working great, leave it in, however, please add special symbol with reference like the folio report is working to have more possibilities and not have to make special mirrors, for each.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test2.qet 119.22 kb, 393 downloads since 2014-03-07 

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

Re: references

Hi,
For basic shapes try new revision 2912:
Author:   abhishekm71
Basic Shapes: Edit property(style) added, undo/redo style added, Undo/Redo added,Move coords corrected for XML, DXF export (Bounding Rectangle had to be updated with each move).

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/style_shape.png

Remove the underscore from the line
when i double click on the wire i can edit the name

-> you can change underscore tag in future entire project if you configure your menu settings -> configure QElectroTech conductors tabs and remove underscore.

no cross reference possiblewhere is coil?

Please wait, it is not finished yet ;-)

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Re: references

thanks, yes the basic shapes work fine now, please hang them on the grid, where can i switch the grid?
i know it is not finished, i am happy with the progress.
i would love to have a simple reference element that i can put everywhere needed.
and i saw the number and then row and column, could you please add, the name of the page (this way i can use =installation+location/function.page-column.row watch the sequence as this is normalised in IEC

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl