Topic: Tab schema title

Hello everybody,
Is it posible to remove the text "esquema" (in spanish) form every schema tab. I think we already know they are schemas XD.
On other hand, I've made an LibreOffice/OpenOfice script to parse .qet file to find components beginging with a keyword. I use it to list elements, showing the page they are, mainly to do a shoping list. If you want i can share it with you all.
Regards.

Re: Tab schema title

Hi cubero,

Yes, i think it is possible to remove the text schéma, but i am not time for coding that today.
i 'm very interesting by your script LO :-)

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Done, commit to Subersion sources.

r2053-scorpio810.diff
  Modified: trunk/sources/diagramview.cpp
===================================================================
--- trunk/sources/diagramview.cpp       2013-03-03 16:02:46 UTC (rev 2052)
+++ trunk/sources/diagramview.cpp       2013-03-03 16:59:52 UTC (rev 2053)
@@ -486,9 +486,9 @@
        QString view_title;
        QString diagram_title(scene -> title());
        if (diagram_title.isEmpty()) {
-               view_title = tr("Sch\351ma sans titre");
+               view_title = tr("Sans titre");
        } else {
-               view_title = QString("%1").arg(diagram_title);
+               view_title = diagram_title;
        }
        return(view_title);
}

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

A promise is a promise
https://mega.co.nz/#!MggyUCyA!RaTChmN35 … OWAV6m_MQ4

It's a Basic script for libreoffice/openoffice that looks for any element with a text starting by ".-". The string that follows are splited in order to fill in cell contents. There are two different char for that splitting, "carrier return" (&#xa) or "|".
It doesn't use any XML function and i know it is not a very good code but even so it is usefull for us.
The code does the same function looking for token ".#". I use that to fill in a sheet with input/output name descriptions page etc.
Cell B5 contains .qet document path. If that cell is empty a file open dialog will be shown.

Regards

Hi cubero,

Many thanks for your script, it 's a nice job.

http://scorpio.kindwolf.org/temp/hack5.png

Regards.

Hi,

In your script it is possible to parse .qet file to find autor, page, date, and generating  contents page (sommaire) without add a keyword ?

Regards.

I'm pretty sure i can. I try to do it when a get some free time. Regards.

cubero wrote:

I'm pretty sure i can. I try to do it when a get some free time. Regards.

hi cubero, you don't necessary to make this because I'll implement a new class "nomenclature" in Qet which will create an csv file.

thanks for your contribution!