1 (edited by rvamerongen 2023-03-24 18:08:16)

Topic: Bug or... Disappearing wire conductor Text L1, L2 e.t.c.

When I draw a conductor line, the text of the wire/conductor scheme text appears f.e in my case 'L1'.

when I draw second wire/conductor from the same starting point to another point the wire/conductor scheme text appears, however the text of the first drawn conductor disappears.

Is this a bug or intended?
I would like to have them, the text, all stayed.
If I draw a 3phases wire/conductor set but f.e in a different order I get that the conductor text is at different places what is realy not intended.
Even if I draw all the conductors in the same order, but If I change a conductor later on it becomes a mess.

Do I mis something to do it right? Would it be nice or possible to have a checkbox to show or hide the text of each conductor.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 17.04.41.png 114.66 kb, 26 downloads since 2023-03-24 

QElectroTech V 0.100.0-dev - iMac macOS Monterey 12.6.3 - MacMini macOS Ventura

Re: Bug or... Disappearing wire conductor Text L1, L2 e.t.c.

First : Probably because the property "one text of potential per folio is check" (see in folio, project and Qet properties)

Second : By default the text of conductor is positioned in the longest segment of the conductor but if you move it manually the text stay in position.

Développeur QElectroTech

Re: Bug or... Disappearing wire conductor Text L1, L2 e.t.c.

I notice that at several moments that several settings go back to their default state that is unpredictable when it happens; this is also about the automatically wire connections and grid. If I turn it off later on its back on.

QElectroTech V 0.100.0-dev - iMac macOS Monterey 12.6.3 - MacMini macOS Ventura