Topic: Questions For Beginner

I have a coupe of queries regarding the use of QElectro Tech:

If I have changed a folio template and saved it, how do I set it to use this template for a new project.

I have created wiring numbers for 230V, 400V etc but these are not seen if a new project is loaded. Do I have to re-create these for every project.

I have created a new field for a folio, namely Rev: and have tried %{indexrev}, %rev, %revindex etc but none of these work on the sheet to display the revision of the drawing. Any suggestions?

Re: Questions For Beginner

Hello,
in the settings menu then on program settings new project you can choose your template for new projects (then applies to all new projects).

open your template in the template editor, select the field where the text should be. From the menu bar, select Settings-Show Toolbars-Cell Properties. In the opened window you can enter the cell type, for example Tex, at the top and your name next to it. Select Edit in the row with text. Variables prepared by QTech are displayed under Help. Enter %indexrev and save your template. After you have created a new project or replaced the template in an existing project, you can double-click in the slide properties in the Revision Index field to make your entry.

Best regards

Stebo