View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000232QElectroTechDiagram Editorpublic2021-05-06 09:13
Reporterpaul Assigned To 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status newResolutionopen 
Platformmacbook proOSmacOSOS Version10.15.7
Summary0000232: Custom Title Block Variables are not interpreted correctly
DescriptionCustom title block variables behave as expected in a custom one row title block (see test2.titleblock)
Once i add a second row, the variables are not identified and interpreted correctly (test1.titleblock). See screenshot.
Latest V 0.90DEV 11.04.2021
TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

paul

2021-04-15 09:22

reporter  

Screenshot.png (687,299 bytes)
test2.titleblock (670 bytes)   
<titleblocktemplate name="test2">
    <information></information>
    <logos/>
    <grid cols="t50%;t50%;" rows="10;">
        <field align="left" name="" fontsize="6" valign="center" row="0" displaylabel="false" hadjust="true" col="0">
            <value>
                <translation lang="en">%rev-12</translation>
            </value>
            <label/>
        </field>
        <field align="left" name="" fontsize="6" valign="center" row="0" displaylabel="false" hadjust="true" col="1">
            <value>
                <translation lang="en">%date-21</translation>
            </value>
            <label/>
        </field>
    </grid>
</titleblocktemplate>
test2.titleblock (670 bytes)   
test1.titleblock (1,180 bytes)   
<titleblocktemplate name="test1">
    <information></information>
    <logos/>
    <grid rows="10;10;" cols="t50%;t50%;">
        <field col="0" align="left" row="0" valign="center" name="" hadjust="true" displaylabel="false" fontsize="6">
            <value>
                <translation lang="en">%rev-12</translation>
            </value>
            <label/>
        </field>
        <field col="1" align="left" row="0" valign="center" name="" hadjust="true" displaylabel="false" fontsize="6">
            <value>
                <translation lang="en">%date-21</translation>
            </value>
            <label/>
        </field>
        <field col="0" align="left" row="1" valign="center" name="" hadjust="true" displaylabel="true" fontsize="6">
            <value/>
            <label>
                <translation lang="en">Rev</translation>
            </label>
        </field>
        <field col="1" align="left" row="1" valign="center" name="" hadjust="true" displaylabel="true" fontsize="6">
            <value/>
            <label>
                <translation lang="en">Date</translation>
            </label>
        </field>
    </grid>
</titleblocktemplate>
test1.titleblock (1,180 bytes)   

paul

2021-05-05 15:25

reporter   ~0000509

This error also occurs on the 0.80 Stable version

scorpio810

2021-05-06 08:55

administrator   ~0000510

In your screenshot you use different name for variables
Screenshot-2.png (579,566 bytes)

paul

2021-05-06 09:13

reporter   ~0000511

Thanks for the information. I did not realize, that the custom variables can and have to be edited to match the names of the templpate once i import an title block in my project. The variables from the title block templates get parsed on import, but not correctly.
This happens as well, when i import one of the official templates like "Societe-por-Alstrom2"

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2021-04-15 09:22 paul New Issue
2021-04-15 09:22 paul File Added: Screenshot.png
2021-04-15 09:22 paul File Added: test2.titleblock
2021-04-15 09:22 paul File Added: test1.titleblock
2021-05-05 15:25 paul Note Added: 0000509
2021-05-06 08:55 scorpio810 Note Added: 0000510
2021-05-06 08:55 scorpio810 File Added: Screenshot-2.png
2021-05-06 09:13 paul Note Added: 0000511