View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000119||QElectroTech||website||public||2016-11-10 03:12||2021-02-15 00:50|
|Platform||Qt5.6.2, kf5.27.0, Plasma5.8.3,||OS||64 bit, Linux 4.8.6, gcc 5.4.0,||OS Version||Mageia 6 (devel)|
|Fixed in Version||SVN/trunk|
|Summary||0000119: Folio ref/xref need to update when any possible variable in ref formula is edited|
1) New project, set folio ref formula to: %F,%l%c
2) Have two pages: one folio="Pump" and the other folio="Ctrl"
3) Place folio ref links on the folios and connect them;
On folio "Pump" you see link similar to "Ctrl,C4"
And on folio "Ctrl" you see link similar to "Pump,F7"
4) Edit folio "Ctrl" to "PWR"
-> link on the other page still say "Ctrl,C4"
5) Move the link on folio "PWR" slightly
-> now link on the other page updated to say "PWR,C4"
( Workaround is to move all ref link elements on a page when folio (or probably any other variable contained in folio ref formula is changed )
I have not tested for xref links, but i guess they work alike.
|Tags||No tags attached.|