1 (edited by timbul_widodo 2014-10-30 03:31:20)

Topic: Add comment Request

Hi All,
I have tested QElectroTech with little bit more diagram and meet many difficulties,
may i request to add comment as creenshot attached?
Thank you,

Post's attachments

ss1.png, 170 kb, 1366 x 768
ss1.png 170 kb, 492 downloads since 2014-10-30 

Re: Add comment Request

Hi,
Could you explain your problem?

9S1 isn't a slave contact, but a simple button, Xref don't work.
You can uncheck comment if you want not visible.

You could use filter bar in widget for found link by label.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

3 (edited by timbul_widodo 2014-10-30 11:43:24)

Hi scorpio810,
Thank you for answere,

I set 9S1 as master, sometime i need to add auxiliary contact to 9S1. i need comment to it, but when i enable comment 9K1 comment overlaping by 9S1 comment.

It is easy when 9K1 (master & slave) located at the same page, but it is difficult to remember and recheck when 9K1, 9K2, 9K3 (master & slave) located at differrent page.
When we work with more than 80 relay and contactor (master & slave). add comment at slave contact will helpfull to us when we want to recheck diagram. 

Dialog box [Element Properties -> Cress reference]: add comment affter label will help us to ensure that we have chose the right slave without jump to master element located (just to read master element comment).

Thank you,

Ok, i see the problem, now all element can show comment in bottom of page and overlapping all items.
I think show comment under element label is better. We'll think about it.
If you disable comment show, you can always search in filter bar by label and comment.

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/filter_bar_label_comment1.png
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/filter_bar_label_comment2.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Ok,
Thank you

FYI, in future versions comments will be designed under the label element if label field exist in this element, and not at botton of page.

Dialog box: Element Properties on Ubuntu 14.04 Element Comment displayed properly but not displayed in Windows 7.
Thank you.

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2014-10-31 10:05:20.png, 275.99 kb, 1280 x 1024
Screenshot from 2014-10-31 10:05:20.png 275.99 kb, 1620 downloads since 2014-10-31 

Comments run well in dialogbox Element Properties on Windows seven.
I added test comment to 23KA03 master coil.
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/test_seven.png

Ok, I'll try to find my problem,
thank you for kind attention.

I just upload build packages for latest rev: 3426
Master comment is displayed also when there isn't linked to a slave.
Added label field in many element, for directly wrote by edit widget properties label in element field.
Collection isn't  completly changed at this time, we added field "label" on ~80% of elements in official collection .

Just tried rev:3426
Comment unlinked master element to slave disappear affter we open saved diagram.

Ok, thank you.